Sunday, January 29, 2006

Welcome to The Gyp!





Hello,
I bring you exciting news. I was out for a pint with the ill man yesterday when we got chatting about day trips. Before I knew it we'd only gone and come up with a drunken scheme to start a blog documenting our gyps. We have decided to become weekend gypsies and travel the British Isles. I wanted us to travel in a traditional horse drawn caravan however the ill man is afraid of horses so we'll be sticking to buses, trains and maybe even taking advantage of a few cheap flights.

However the best bit is yet to come. You are all invited to join us as we roam the land. Details of all trips will be posted here.

I've no news as yet of any proposed day trips but will update you all as soon as I have.

Cheerio

1 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Blogger iLL Man said...

Hello. I'm working on a list right now. email you soon.

I like horses very much, but yes, I'm a little aprehensive about them as a mode of transport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home